Jeff Madison has extensive experience representing commercial lending clients in all stages of secured loans including due diligence, negotiations, modifications, forbearance agreements, and litigation. He has broad litigation experience representing plaintiffs and defendants, in all phases of civil litigation and judgment collection. He has considerable practice representing creditors through Chapter 7, 11 & 13 bankruptcy proceedings throughout Ohio. Beyond the courtroom, Jeff also has significant knowledge of commercial and residential real estate as well as construction related matters including lease negotiation, contract review, representing buyers and sellers through closings, and landlord/tenant disputes.
- The Huntington Natl. Bank v. Motel 4 BAPS, Inc., 2010-Ohio-5792 (8th District).
- The Citizens Banking Company v. Grant R. Parsons, 2014-Ohio-2781 (10th District).
- Fidelity Tax, LLC v. Jeffrey B. Hall, 2014-Ohio-4448 (10th District Ohio).
- Capital University, J.D., 2006
Order of the Curia
- The Ohio State University, B.A., 2002
- Ohio, 2006
- United States District Court, Southern District of Ohio, 2007
- United States District Court, Northern District of Ohio, 2007
- Ohio State Bar Association
- Columbus Bar Association
– Real Estate Committee Case Law Updates Liaison (2010-2011)
– Real Estate Committee, Secretary (2013-2015)
– Bankruptcy Committee, Member
- Sigma Chi Bar Association
– Founding Member
Community and Civic Involvement
- Hilliard Chamber of Commerce
- Columbus Young Professionals Club
- Lakewood Subdivision Homeowners' Association, Board Member (2013-2015)
- Past Youth for Justice Summit Volunteer, Judge to Evaluate Student Projects on Social Issues
- Past Capital Area Humane Society Volunteer
- Pelotonia Cycling Fundraiser Participant 2011; 2013; 2016; 2017
- Columbus 1/2 Marathon Participant 2011; 2013; 2015; 2016